Are you looking to get more done in less time?
Do you need to eliminate time-wasters and watch your productivity grow?
Are you needing insight into how to efficiently and effectively manage your time?
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub and Katy Coulson on April 23, from 10am to 4pm at Newton Rigg, Penrith, for a free workshop focused on practical techniques that can help you gain control of your time.
With almost 30 years in corporate and executive coaching and training, Katy has extensive experience of working with SMEs, and large private and public businesses, moving them towards their goals and achieving their objectives.
This interactive learning workshop enables you to plan and prioritise your time more effectively, while managing interruptions and distractions.
It helps you to:
- Identify your time wasters and find solutions to overcome them;
- Set goals and objectives to get things done;
- Plan the work day to accomplish what is most important;
- Cut down on time-wasters and find more ways to spend time wisely;
- Re-order activities to increase your productivity.
Using proven tools to develop your time management ability, content for the sessions includes:
- How to increase your productivity, focus and where you add value;
- Understanding if you are being efficient and effective, and your management style;
- Understanding how the 80%/20% rule and daily routines can maximise results and enable you to prioritise;
- Working with models that help to focus on impact and doing what is important;
- Learning how to run successful meetings;
- How customer-focused processes help;
- Dealing with commitments and self-management.
To confirm your eligibility and book a place, or if you have any questions, email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk
Places are limited, so book early in order to avoid disappointment.
This workshop is the latest in a series to promote business growth that are FREE OF CHARGE to eligible businesses thanks to funding through Cumbria Chamber, local authorities and the European Regional Development Fund.
It would normally cost around £250.
Other free workshops have covered sales and marketing strategy, management tools, writing to sell, writing website content, market research, improving profitability, future proofing your business, and SEO.
The workshops are part of the wider business support offer provided by the Chamber’s Cumbria Business Growth.
To find out more about how the Growth Hub can help your business, click here or call 0844 257 84 50.
The funding that supports the Growth Hub comes from a range of sources including Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, the European Regional Development Fund, Allerdale Borough Council (Sellafield Ltd’s Allerdale SIIF, distributed by Allerdale Borough Council), Barrow Borough Council (FEDF Coastal Communities Fund Supply Chain Initiative, the Coastal Communities Fund is funded by the Government with income from the Crown Estates marine assets; it is delivered by the Big Lottery Fund on behalf of UK Government), Carlisle City Council, Eden District Council, South Lakeland District Council and Cumbria LEP.
The Department for Communities and Local Government is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information, click here.